What is a Holistic Health & Nutrition Coach?
- Educates others of the powers that the body, mind and soul as a whole has on the individual to become healthy
- Is an active listener and empowers their clients to reach their goals and develop sustainable patterns and manage stress and break bad habits
- Provides the tools to guide you towards a path of health that feels safe for you in all areas of your life – relationships, career, family, physical activity, and spirituality.
- Offers personal lifestyle approaches – nutritional therapy, meditative practices, alternative health therapies, exercise, and environmental health awareness
- Inspires you to use food as a preventative to illness and as our medicine
- Will dig deep in helping to solve health issues that go on in your body and support the healing process
- Motivates you to cultivate a positive lifestyle that brings joy, happiness and balance in all modalities of your life
- Encourages you to listen to your own body and nourish it
A Holistic Health Mentor DOES NOT:
- Diagnose, cure or treat any medical condition. Health coaches are not doctors but advisors of healthy lifestyles that encourage positive food habits, physical and spiritual movement.
- Will not judge your opinions or lifestyle decisions. Ultimately, you are in charge of your own life and directing it the way you want to. Holistic Health Coaches are there to guide you with positive perspectives and recommendations and understand what it’s like to a person in this modern world.